Binance has announced a limited-time promotion for its USDC Simple Earn Flexible Products, offering users the opportunity to earn up to 7% APR rewards. The promotion is set to run from July 2, 2024, to July 15, 2024, according to Binance.

Promotion Details

During the promotion period, users who subscribe to USDC Simple Earn Flexible Products can benefit from an exclusive Bonus Tiered APR of 4% on top of the Real-Time APR, which is approximately 3%. This combination allows participants to potentially earn a total of 7% APR.

The subscription process operates on a first-come, first-served basis. To qualify for the rewards, users must complete their subscription within the specified promotion period.

Reward Distribution

The Bonus Tiered APR rewards will begin accruing the day after the subscription is completed, starting from 00:00 (UTC). These rewards will be distributed the following day between 00:00 (UTC) and 08:00 (UTC) to the user’s Spot Wallet. Users holding open positions for USDC Flexible Products during the promotion will receive both Real-Time APR and Bonus Tiered APR rewards.

Once the promotion ends, users will only be entitled to Real-Time APR rewards. The Bonus Tiered APR rewards are calculated based on the subscribed amounts and are subject to the respective tier limit for each token.

Terms and Conditions

Participants are advised to refer to the Binance Simple Earn Terms & Conditions before using any products on the platform. Additionally, users can view their Flexible Products assets by navigating to Wallets > Earn > Simple Earn > Flexible.

The redemption time for Flexible Products subscriptions is instant. Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants it deems to be acting fraudulently or not in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions. Furthermore, Binance holds the right to cancel or amend the promotion or its rules at its sole discretion.

For more detailed information, users can access the official announcement on Binance’s website.


Binance has issued a disclaimer noting that digital asset prices can be volatile, and the value of investments may fluctuate. The APR is an estimate of rewards that users will earn in cryptocurrency over the selected timeframe and does not reflect actual or predicted returns in fiat currency. The APR is adjusted daily, and the estimated rewards may differ from the actual rewards generated. Users are solely responsible for their investment decisions, and Binance is not liable for any losses incurred.

Image source: Shutterstockbinance


are you a developer?

  • Proven International Track Record
  • Vertically Integrated Federal Funds
  • Vertically Integrated Tax Credits
  • Vertically Integrated Investors
  • Vertically Integrated Lenders
  • Vertically Integrated Contractors